This is a new series for CDS Aspirants in which we will solve Previous Years Question Paper of CDS examination. Friends as you are aware that the UPSC means Union Public Service Commission organizes Combined Defense Service (CDS) Examination. Through CDS Examination, candidates get admission to the courses at Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy. This examination conducted twice in a year. There are three papers in CDS examination named Elementary Mathematics, English and General Knowledge. In this video, we are going to solve General Knowledge Question Paper of CDS first examination of the year 2014. Friends before this let’s focus on the benefits of solving previous years question papers, the key benefits of solving previous years question papers are
• You get familiar with the pattern of questions so you will not panic during the examination.
• Mostly some questions are repeated but not word to word. So it helps you to boost your confidence and save time during the examination.
• It boosts your time management during the examination.
• You get to know the type of questions asked in the examination and most of the time questions from that particular topic have a high chance of recurrence. Solving them might also help you know your weak areas. So it’s highly recommended.
• This type of practice helps a lot to enhance your speed of solving questions and it also decreases the chance of silly mistakes.
Friends we designed this video in such a manner so you not only can solve previous years question paper but also check your level of preparation for the subject forthcoming examination. We recommend you to take a piece of paper and mark serial number from 1 to 120 because this video contains all 120 questions asked C D S first General Knowledge question paper of the year 2014, as shown on the screen. You will get 30 seconds to read and answer each question thereafter we will show you the correct answer for the next 05 seconds. Aspirants are requested to write down your answer on the piece of the paper and check it with the correct answer to test your level of preparation. We recommend you to practice each year question paper at least 3 to 5 times to master the same. You can follow us on the following:-
Google + : https://goo.gl/HxKi5v
JOIN SSB ROCKS DISCUSSION GROUP: https://bit.ly/2C8sGBt
JOIN SSB ROCKS’ CDS GROUP ON WHATSAPP: https://bit.ly/2PHJUtD
JOIN SSB ROCKS ON TELEGRAM: https://bit.ly/2yc6lzv
RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR SSB IS AVAILABLE WITH DISCOUNT
CHECK IT OUT: https://bit.ly/2EsLdeG
1. Nationality: A candidate must be either
(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) A subject of Nepal, or
(c) A subject of Bhutan, or
(d) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
2. Age Limit:
(i) For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2000
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2000.
(iii) For Air Force Academy: Unmarried male candidates age between 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2019 i.e. born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-1999 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs.i.e. born not earlier than 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-1999).
(iv) For Officers’ Training Academy (SSC Course for Men): Male candidates (unmarried) born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2000.
(v) For Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2000.
Note: Male divorcee/widower candidates cannot be treated as unmarried male for the purpose of their admission in IMA/INA/AFA courses and accordingly they are not eligible for these courses.
3. Educational Qualification:
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized university/institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Other Related Post for Defence
Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"
- 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
- Get immediate response from the institutes
- Compare institutes and pick only the best!
- Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
Post your Training /Course Enquiry
Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad
- заказать seo продвижение сайта
- Motherwell 2-1 Ross County
- Keto Strong Advanced Weight Loss Formula To Burn Excess Fat!
- Cannaleafz CBD Gummies Reviews – Check Benefits, and Price!
- c programming software free download for windows 10
- c programming software free download for windows 10
- NOBODY Said the BIKE LIFE Would be EASY Ep.#28