The Centralized Counseling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. (CCMT-2019) is a convenient platform
for the candidates to apply for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. programmes, based on their GATE score of
years 2017, 2018 and 2019, in all National Institue of Technologies (NITs), IIEST Shibpur, 8 IIITs,
National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) Ranchi, School of Planning and Architecture
(SPA) Vijayawada, University of Hyderabad, Central University of Rajasthan, Sant Longowal Institute of
Engineering and Technology (SLIET) Longowal, Punjab Engineering College (PEC) Chandigarh and Shri
Mata Vaishno Devi University Katra. This centralized system has replaced the older system, wherein
candidates had to apply individually to various Institutes and go to every Institute for appearing in
interview/counseling. The older system had caused a lot of difficulties to candidates such as filling
multiple applications, travelling long distances to various Institutes across the country and missing some
Institutes due to overlapping admission dates. The Centralized counseling has provided a system wherein
the candidates can fill single online application form from their homes and apply to all programmes in all
the participating institutions to which they are eligible. The overall convenience of candidates has been
enormously increased due to centralized counseling.
The CCMT was initiated in the year 2012 for centralized admission for PG programmes. The CCMT
was successfully organized by NIT Delhi in the year 2018. This year, CCMT is being organized by National
Institute of Technology Rourkela, Odisha.

Counseling Process
The counseling process broadly involves the following stages:
i. Online Registration.
ii. Online Choice Filling and Locking.
iii. Online Seat Allotment.
iv. Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee.
v. Physical Reporting at RC for Document Verification.
vi. Physical Reporting at the Allotted Institute for Admission.
vii. National Spot Round (NSR).

To download this brochute , go to www.ccmt.nic.in

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
22 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. ASHADUL HAQUE 2 years ago

Bhaiya kya mtech fellowships main nits ka sara fees cover ho jayega (including hostel and mess fees)?

2. Harsh Gautami 2 years ago

What is –seat with drawawal?

3. Akash 2 years ago

bro can I apply for nsr even if I get a college in previous rounds??

4. Subhabrata Pal 2 years ago

"Special Eligibility Condition" iska under NIT(Durgapur) ne 2 years experience manga hain….to aap batiya ki 2018 & 2019 pass out students kaisa apply kare kyuki in logo k pas to 2 years ka experience certificate aayega hi nhi…..aur rehe gya 2017 pass out wala students aab jiska pas already acha khasa job hai wo banda job chodke jayega m.tech krne wo bhi nit mein iit chodke…..NIT (Durgapur) ka ye notice kuch samajh se upaar chala ja rha hain

5. Lalit Gaikwad 2 years ago

What will happen with the seat acceptance fees in nit if the candidate gets a seat in iit and he wants to take iit….?

6. Aatib Md 2 years ago

Suppose I got a seat in first round and I choose "Floating". Then I have to pay Rs 30000????

7. Rahul raj Kashyap 2 years ago

Please make video on nsr, as I have to make accordingly

8. Bhavesh Kapil 2 years ago

sir Interdisciplinary branches me preference kis ko pahle di jayegi agar gate score same ho…

9. yash banode 2 years ago

sir, agar mujhe 1st round me seat alot ho jati hai …par mujhe wahaan admission nhi leni hai…. fir bhi mujhe fees bharna padega kya …? agar nhi diya to..2nd round me participate nhi kar sakte kya ?

10. Ashutosh Sanyal 2 years ago

sir, can I submit old obc-ncl certificate while filling forms forr ccmt?because i've applied now and it will take 20 days more,plz reply

11. Rakesh Prasad 2 years ago

Sir sc/St certificate kb lagana hoga Jo ccmt ki site pr diya hua hai

12. md.arshad hussain 2 years ago

Bhai registration AVI kre ya last date m kre us se kuch fark nhi hoga n

13. shubham gupta 2 years ago

sir my University award cpi in marksheet not the aggregate percentage , so what i mention in form?

14. Sameer Karle 2 years ago

EWS walo ko open ke seat mil sakate he kya.?

15. Sudhir Patel 2 years ago

If I get a seat in first round and I pay acceptance fee and opt for further upgradation in subsequent rounds and I get seat in iit through coap then what should I do for refund?? Should I opt for withdraw in the third round or can I do that?
    Please explain it in detail…

16. Ailneni Rakshitha 2 years ago

When I am filling in my details for registration and press submit,it is showing 'you are not a Authorized Candidate' y is dat?

17. Pratik Jaiswal 2 years ago

Sir if i got seat in round 1 and i apply for next round also but dont get any better colg..in that case can i cencle my admission after round 3 and the seat acceptance fee will be refunded to me after 3rd round??

18. Pravin Dukare 2 years ago

Sir my 4 year aggregate percentage is 57. My final year percentage is 65. My university gives degree on the basis of final year marks. Therefore on degree certificate I have aggregate first class. Am I eligible for ccmt to some nits. I know that top nits require 60 percent aggregate of 4 year.

19. Nabarun Das 2 years ago

My marks is 41.44 in gate 2019.category sc.any chances to get nit in structural engg,civil branch

20. Rajiv Kumar 2 years ago

Sir Registration nhi ho paa rha h… jaise hin 1st page ko fill kr k submit krte hain to uske pass error massege likha jata h oopd!!!! aisa kr k… kaise fill kre sir plz help me

21. MANI PRINCE 2 years ago

Sir caste certificate upload in online or collect in certificate verification

22. MANI PRINCE 2 years ago

Sir in registration caste certificate is compulsory

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account