Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
20 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Binod Prasad 2 years ago

Sir mera cgpi 8.05 hai how to convert it in cgpa

2. World Sports 2 years ago

I have obc certificate but i dont have non creamy layer
    So should i put open?

3. Nsr Srinivas 2 years ago

Sir i dont have any work experience,I just completed btech

4. Harshit Kankaria 2 years ago

Can I know about minority quota??

5. Archit Kumar 2 years ago

I scored 80.4% in 2013 12th exam and next year I gave improvement and got 90% in 2014.
    So which percentage and year to consider for passing of 12th standard

6. Shubham Kotnala 2 years ago

I have worked as a home tutor For one year after graduation because i didnt have time to work as a full time employ for various reason,
    Should i fill it in form or its just useless?

7. sarim qais 2 years ago

Sir I have a question regarding the EWS certificate. Actually in the state of Jharkhand, the allotment of this certificate is not yet started, so if I get the signature of the concerned government official on the format issued by cat, will it be valid??

8. aashi talan 2 years ago

do we have to upload the scanned certificates of various wings we have been a part of in college? what about the internships and courses we have done?

9. shreyasi mondal 2 years ago

Hi Sir, when will you upload online video of workshop for cracking CAT 2019 in 4 months? We are eagerly waiting fir it.. please upload it soon

10. Amrita Biswas 2 years ago

Hello sir, could you please explain as to what is meant by "Break in Experience"?

11. LAM_Witty 2 years ago

i am in 5th sem now…my aggregate till 3rd sem is 48..will they accept it

12. Pankaj Mani 2 years ago

Sir I passed out 10th in 2012 through CBSE board and that time there was no percentage sytem ..that time it was CGPA ..so How can I convert cgpa in percentage. Sir plz ..give solution

13. Shubhrajyoti Behera 2 years ago

How to put CBSE 10th Mark's? As we have received grade point only. What is the maximum Mark's? 10 ?

14. piyush shukla 2 years ago

I have a business on my name and my father is the assigned proprietor , it is gst/tin registered
    I completed my grad this year, so will I be eligible for work ex
    If yes, how do I calculate the duration?

15. kriti bhadada 2 years ago

1.I have passed CFA level-1 . They don’t provide any scores. Where can I mention that I cleared CFA level-1?
    2. I have 69% in B.Com and 60% in CA.
    Can I just mention my scores in CA and ignore B.Com scores because they are not good enough ?

16. om ujalambkar 2 years ago

Hi… I case of engineering, in percentage column, shall we enter average % of final 2 semesters of final year or average % of all 8 semesters?

17. subhasish saha 2 years ago

Thank you So much for these utterly useful informations and guidelines.

18. Pushkar Mishra 2 years ago

Sir .. Please make a video on…PWD. Candidate.. there's not a single video on YouTube regarding this… Please .. guide about PWD.. Certificate.. Cutoff..Seat matrix.. etc… It will be very helpful

19. Jay Shukla 2 years ago

Sir, Whether we have to write percentage basis the final year of Graduation of the average of 3 years?

20. Pushpender Yadav 2 years ago

i got reappear in 5th sem in b.sc. and all sem. are clear
    the paper of reappear is in this nov. so plzzzz tell what to fill in graduation section …….??????????
    as neither have done graduation nor i m 8n final year

plllllllzzzzz rplyyyyy

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account