CAT 2018 Results have been announced. This video will talk about Colleges accepting CAT scores range 80 to 90 percentile
• CAT is one of the prestigious exams for management aspirants which was held on November 25, 2018.
• Pursing post graduate programme in management at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) is a dream of thousands of MBA aspirants. But majority of the top institutes will require more than 99+ percentile.
• Many good B-schools shortlist candidates on a less than 99+ percentile
• CAT scores are not only used for admission to 20 Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) but for various top B-Schools.
• Candidates final selection is based on CAT score, Academics, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
For further details on CAT: https://www.shiksha.com/mba/cat-exam
IIM aspirants can use this IIM call Predictor tool- https://www.shiksha.com/mba/resources/iim-call-predictor
To make the selection process simple, Shiksha has listed down top colleges accepting CAT scores range 80 to 90 percentile:
1. Amity Business School, Noida
2. Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal
3. Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
4. National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
5. S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
6. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
7. Goa Institute of Management
8. Amity University, Gwalior
9. International Management Institute, Delhi
10. Amity International Business School , Noida
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to Shiksha.
Follow us on our social platforms Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shikshacafe/