- | Wednesday | 23rd January, 2019
BITSAT 2019 Examination PatternThe total time duration of the BITSAT examination is three hours.
The examination questions will be based on NCERT class 11th and 12th syllabus.
Each candidate has to register for the BITSAT examination by filling out the online registration form.
There is negative marking in the BITSAT examination.
BITSAT 2019 will comprise of questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English and Logical Reasoning.
Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"
- 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
- Get immediate response from the institutes
- Compare institutes and pick only the best!
- Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of