APPSC recruitment 2018: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released an official notification for Junior Lecturer posts on the official website. The candidates should apply online at the official website-psc.ap.gov.in before February 8, 2019.
The number of fresh vacancies is 200 and there are 37 carry forward vacancies.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: February 8, 2019
• Main examination: In the month of July 2019
• The candidates should check the academic qualifications here for detailed information.
• The candidates should be in the age bracket of 18 to 42 years.
• However, candidates with reserved category will get an age relaxation according to the official norms.
• SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men: Rs 120
• General and OBC category: Rs 370
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and Oral test.
How to apply:
• The candidates should apply online at the official website-psc.ap.gov.in
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.