APPSC recruitment 2018: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Forest Range Officers in AP Forest Services. Interested candidates should apply online at the official website- psc.ap.gov.in before December 30, 2018.
Total number of vacant posts is 24.
Dates to remember for recruitment of Forest Range Officers
• Online application starts: December 10, 2018
• Online application ends: December 30, 2018
• Date for offline test: February 24, 2019
• Date for online test: April 28, 29, 30, 2019
• Interested candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India or equivalent in following subjects-
• Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Applications / Computer Science, Engineering (Agriculture / Chemical / Civil / Computer / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical), Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Zoology.
• Interested candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 28 years.
• Applicant must pay Rs. 250 towards application processing fee and Rs 120 towards examination fee.
• SC, ST, BC & Ex-Service Men have to pay Rs 250 towards application fee.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online at the official website-psc.ap.gov.in
• The candidates will be selected on the basis of screening examination, Main examination and Physical examination.
• Candidates should check the official notification here.