AP DEECET 2019 notification schedule released at @apdeecet.apcfss.in. Apply online from 03-04-2019 to 21-04-2019. The exams conducted on 15-05-2019 & 16.05.2019 in 2 sessions. AP DEECET for admission into the 2 years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) and (D.El.ED) courses for the academic year 2019- 2021. AP D.El.Ed ( TTC) Entrance Exam 2018 is known as AP DIET CET 2019.
The web options online application link available at http://cse.ap.gov.in/DSENEW/ and www.apdeecet.apcfss.in. DEECET is conducting on in all 13 Districts of the state of AP. The exams conducted online in 3 spells.
The Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test is examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh government. The applicants who want to become teachers will apply for this AP DIETS, DEECET 2019 course. Through this examination, applicants will get admissions in Diploma in Elementary Education D.Ed (D.El.Ed) courses. After completing the course candidates will get eligibility to write TET and DSC at the district level.
AP DEECET 2019 Notification Details:
- Payment of Fees through Payment gateway 03.04.2019 to 21.04.2019.
- Online submission of application through https://cse.ap.gov.in and https://apdeecet.apcfss.in.
- Help Desk services on all working days after submission of online application.
- Download of Hall Tickets 10-05-2019.
- Schedule of Examination 15-05-2019 & 16.05.2019 ( In spells).
- Declaration of Results 18 -05-2019
Counseliing Schedule Process:
- 1st Phase Counselling (Preparation of Seat Matrix, Submission of Web options by candidates, issue of Provisional letters of admissions, Verification of Certificates at DIETs and Issue of final admission letters) for SW-I
- Submission of Web options by Candidates
- Allotment of seats
- Issue of provisional letters of admission
- Verification of Certificates of DIETS and Issue of Final admission letter
- 2nd Phase of counselling for SW-1
- Special Counselling and 1 st day of Instruction
Eligibility: Applicants should be of Indian Nationality. Candidate should satisfy Local / Non-Local Status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 17years as on 01st Sep 2019. There is no upper age limit.
Educational Qualifications: The candidate who passed or appeared Intermediate during 2018-19. Or passed inter exams.
The candidate should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET both A & B category seats.
AP DIETS, DEECET 2018 Exams Details:
- Name of the Department: Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Official site: cse.ap.gov.in
- Examination Name: Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET).
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-.
- Application Availability: March to April 2019.
- Online Application available website: apdeecet.apcfss.in.
Advertisement Notification released on 4th April 2019
The last date to submit the AP DIETS, DEECET 2019 online application 21-04-2019.
Download Hall Tickets Here
Results, Rank Cards, Web Options:
Rank cards, web Options at Download Here