Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
15 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Tåruń Shårmą 3 years ago

#Motivating story of #Sir

#Keep providing us such videos. ..😊

2. Mantosh Pandey 3 years ago

Indeed Ranjit sir is great personality & I m fortunate enough to have quality time in order to learn something from him ! Thank you sir for providing this video .

3. Himmat Singh 3 years ago

pleasure to being AFOSOPian, i found here everything transparent and worthy, and learnt how to live life, thanks to great man ganesh babu

4. Kumari Bhawana 3 years ago

A video which can change thousands of life😉😉 including mine as well glad to be part of AFOSOP…

5. SAANS MEIN TERI SAANS MILI TOH MUJHE SAANS AAYI MUJHE SAANS AAYI MUJHE SAANS AAYI.

JOIN AFOSOP PUNE

6. haan ye hi rasta hai tera, tujhe ye pana hai.

JOIN AFOSOP PUNE. BRING LAXMI AND TAKE SARASWATI. JAWAN TO GENERAL BANOGE. JALDI AAO AUR OFFICER BANJAO.
    SAH RUKH KHAN
    HRITHIK ROSHAN.
    SUNNY DEOL
    SUNIL SHETTY
    JACK SHROF.

EAST OR WEST AFOSOP IS THE BEST.

SAB MILKE TOILET KARENGE TOH PAKISTAN BEHJAEGA.

7. Ranjit Sundaray 3 years ago

Respected sab I dont want to tell ur greatness in front of all in u tube but it compel me to praise u rather than ignore u Dear light house respect u from core of heart Jai Hind Sab

8. the confidence of the guy is adorable…thank you, sir……

9. Akki Worrier 3 years ago

10/10 for your confidence sir ……Hats offffff

10. anurag singh 3 years ago

Did he got recommended !!!!

11. Narender Sharma 3 years ago

Ranjit sir what an incredible personality you are. Your enthusiasm to upgrade yourself is a great inspiration for young aspirants like us.

12. Akbar Makandar 3 years ago

That is my works video

13. No need to attend AFOSOP PUNE only for GTO guidance. waste of money. Just purchase CDR Natarajan sir's DVD. It wonderfully explains the Cantilever principle used in GTO OUTDOOR tasks.

for Psychological tests Group Captain AK Shrivastava sir’s guidance is simply no match. You can avail his guidance online.

Join AFOSOP pune for gap analysis.

14. Shashwat Aryan 3 years ago

Amazing ranjit sir, I think u are having a fair experience and u understand the prospects of life with ease and this deep understanding will really help you in Ur ssb as well as in Ur life, a bad guy turned into a responsible person, amazing story sir and hope u will find Ur destination this time

15. Ajit Jadhav 3 years ago

Sir we want SSB guidance for the Territorial Army entry. Please make videos for the same

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account