ATMA would be held on December 23, 2018. It is a computer-based exam that will lead to MBA Admission for the year 2019. Association of Indian Management schools conducts this exam. The scores are beneficial for candidates for appearing admission for various management programs by different institutions across India. ATMA exams are held 4 to 6 time averagely in per year. It is conducted in December, February. May and August. Each time you would get an opportunity to improve your exam score and enhances the chance of admission in one of the highest-ranking MBA colleges in India. The registrations have begun for schedule exam of December 23, 2018. AIMS have released the application on October 13, 2018. The last date for registration December 17,…
Other Related Post for COMEDK
Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"
- 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
- Get immediate response from the institutes
- Compare institutes and pick only the best!
- Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
Post your Training /Course Enquiry
Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad
- Hypnobirthing Technique
- How We Get Hypnobirthing and Doula Package To Make Pregnancy More Easy!
- Upwellness Golden Revive+ : Price & Where To Buy In The USA
- Legit DashCam USA Benefits & Where Does It Work?
- WHAT IS THE HOSTNAME FOR BELLSOUTH NET?
- 12 Questions Answered About Amellia Skin Cream
- Bitcoin Code App App Reviews – Price and Registration!