Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
23 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. SHIVAM KUMAR 2 years ago

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

2. Brad Kenway 2 years ago

Thank you so much sir.

3. OOTTUNG KALASKAR 2 years ago

First comment

4. MoViEs ZONE 2 years ago

Thanks sir

5. Programmar Verma 2 years ago

resonance wali site par kaha hai paper ?

6. Student leader 2 years ago

Sir perfect square wala concept aapne konse video me padhaya h

7. Harshit Khosla 2 years ago

Sir abhi solutions mat daalo questions aur options mein bahut gadbad hai memory based mat daalo original paper aane do…har subject mein koi na koi gadbad hai

8. Raj Soni 2 years ago

sir i am in 11 and prepare for iit jee and i see every lecture of maths of you sir jitna aap padhate hain utna sufficient hain maths meun iit jee ke liye and please tell me book for algebra and coordinate dir please give me answer

9. Vivek kumar 2 years ago

sir in the 5th question the 3rd option was 250

10. ntkvision 2 years ago

Sir aaj ke 2nd shift ka

11. IIT Aspirant 2 years ago

Sir , I heard about you that you are one of the best teachers of mathematics,
    But speak in English sir PLZZ so that all over india can access this. "I DON'T KNOW HINDI".

12. Rohit Sharma 2 years ago

Sir i am currently studying in class 11 and 6 months are complete till here i was able to solve sometimes 5 to 6 only questions per day without looking solutions sir but now i will go to 12 so syllabus will go fastly and i also like to solve more and more questions as well as to do revision so should i give only 3 minutes per question and afterwards move to another if not able to solve it … please reply me sir i am very confused about strategy

13. Rohit Sharma 2 years ago

Sir i am currently studying in class 11 and 6 months are complete till here i was able to solve sometimes 5 to 6 only questions per day without looking solutions sir but now i will go to 12 so syllabus will go fastly and i also like to solve more and more questions as well as to do revision so should i give only 3 minutes per question and afterwards move to another if not able to solve it … please reply me sir i am very confused about strategy

14. Rohit Sharma 2 years ago

15. Rohit Sharma 2 years ago

16. Rohit Sharma 2 years ago

17. Rohit Sharma 2 years ago

18. vinaya kumar 2 years ago

Love you sir. The voice of " GOD of mathematics ". Thank you sir.

19. NTA acha nhi hai pahle jaisha humlog ka jee kar do

20. Paresh Kalita 2 years ago

Sir ye paper aap kaha se liya h
    Questions me colour kiya geya h.
    Maine khud iye wala exam diya h
    But according to our questions ye wala questions me kisi 2 ,3 questions me wrong h

21. Aviral Srivastava 2 years ago

Sir you are God for us as it is said that mathematics is the language of gods๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

22. satyam tiwari 2 years ago

Sir 2 questions me 0 nai hoga kya

23. Scooby Doo 2 years ago

Some of these questions in the above mentioned vedio was not there for the xam

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account